|im too sensitive to the world|

Total Pageviews

Sunday, June 11

Allah's plan



I never really saw myself loving anyone. I coundnt even love myself. I never felt connected to anyone, even as I got older, even though I had my fair share of lovers. I just couldnt find that connection. I felt isolated. I felt like I didnt belong, and as hard as I tried to get close to someone, I just never could. I wont deny I hurt a few people in along the way, but I could not, for the life of me feel like I could be with anyone. I felt alone and I just didnt want to hurt anyone else, including myself. So I gave up, and for sometime I was doing fine on my own then came you. And you flipped my whole world upside down. You taught me how to love in a way I never imagine I was capable of loving. With you, I felt a connection, not only with you but I felt connected to everything around me. You gave me a sense of purpose. You made me feel alive. From our random road trip, to a simple night looking at the stars. Because of yo, I saw life with color.



Perhaps, things would be nicer if we dont meet each other and greet one another at the first time, right? But who am I wants to complained everything had planned?
Perhaps.
But Allah's plan is unexpected. And now, let us just go with the flow. May everything fall beautifully in its place.

Love, qiela

No comments:

Post a Comment